Tree climbing and cutting another pine tree. We couldn’t access yard with machine, we had remove this pine tree by hand.
🎥 Our Most Watched Tree Video On Youtube Over 8 million Views and Counting: https://youtu.be/WKSlUOYa4eo
👕 Our Store https://teespring.com/stores/kennys-swag-store
For all business inquires:
Other Videos You Might Enjoy:
○ TREE CLIMBER REMOVING WHITE OAK TREE NEXT TO HOUSE – https://youtu.be/dZbEYChawwo
○ CUTTING AND REMOVING A FEW LARGE TREES IN RALEIGH – https://youtu.be/rDmNQayMqm4
○ CLIMBING AND REMOVING PINE TREE – CLOSE CALL! CAN’T NEVER BE TOO CAREFUL – https://youtu.be/7lKYhjXbT-I
○ CLIMBING AND REMOVING DEAD PINE TREE – https://youtu.be/p8kCfWmnh4s
○ TREE REMOVAL – TREE CLIMBING – https://youtu.be/G4hW9wzVF9E
If you enjoy tree climbing and tree removal videos you have come to the right channel. Makes sure to click on my other videos you my enjoy section and check other tree climbing and tree cutting videos we have to offer.
#treeclimbing #treeclimber #pinetreeremoval
Camera Gear Used:
○ GoPro 7
You can follow me on here as well:
○ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/kennystreeremoval/
○ NSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/kennystreeremoval/
○ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/TreeCompanyNC
I hope you’re enjoying my videos. If you haven’t SUBSCRIBED yet, go ahead and SMASH that subscribe button and hit the bell notification so you get alert every time I post a NEW video.
DO NOT make any decisions based on Kenny’s videos. Please seek professional advice/training.
How To Keep Your Trees Healthy Through Winter
Trees are a beautiful addition to any yard, but keeping them healthy through the harsh winter months takes a little work. Are your trees ready for winter and all that Mother Nature has in store?Is Your Yard Winter Ready?
Keeping your lawn and garden healthy and happy throughout the winter makes it that much easier come spring. Is your yard ready for winter?Dream Landscape Design
Our everyday environment is important. Modern landscaping should take in consideration both aesthetism and functionality.Proper Tree Care 101: How to Care for the Trees on Your Property
Trees can do wonderful things for the exterior design of a building. But they are so much more than just decoration. A well placed tree can lower heating costs, provide shade for outdoor enjoyment, and are a beautiful way to add a little of nature’s magic to your space.Landscaping And Lawn Care Experts Cite Unique Ideas In Creating Appealing Properties
Creating appealing lawns can be easier and more efficient with the help of experts. These experts can also help homeowners make better lawn and landscape designs.