How many chainsaws do you need to start a tree cutting business. How can you start a tree business with only 2 chainsaws?
🎥 Our Most Watched Tree Video On Youtube Over 8 million Views and Counting: https://youtu.be/WKSlUOYa4eo
👕 Our Store https://teespring.com/stores/kennys-swag-store
For all business inquires:
My personal review on each of these chainsaws:
○ ECHO CS 2511T TOP HANDLE CHAINSAW | X SERIES ARBORIST REVIEW – https://youtu.be/PgfIZEw3-II
○ Echo CS-355T – Top Handle Review – https://youtu.be/KT4c8dq8G2Q
○ Echo CS-590 Timber Wolf Review – https://youtu.be/5QX6su8Lbes
○ STIHL MS 201 TC-M Review – TOP HANDLE CHAINSAW Arborist Climbing Saw – https://youtu.be/rX_56GCkQ5U
○ Stihl MS 261 C-M – Review – https://youtu.be/nwkt2QiqhIY
All of the links to the Echo chainsaws mentioned in this video-
○ CS-2511T Top Handle Chainsaw | ECHO X Series – https://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Chain-Saws/CS-2511T
○ ECHO CS-355T 35.8 cc Top Handle Chain Saw – https://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Chain-Saws/CS-355T
○ ECHO CS-590 Timber Wolf 59.8cc Professional-Grade Chainsaw – https://www.echo-usa.com/Products/Chain-Saws/CS-590-Timber-Wolf
All of the links to the Stihl chainsaws mentioned in this video:
○ MS 201 T C-M | Top Handle Chainsaw – https://www.stihlusa.com/products/chain-saws/in-tree-saws/ms201tcm/
○ MS 193 T Chainsaw | Compact Professional Chainsaw – https://www.stihlusa.com/products/chain-saws/in-tree-saws/ms193t/
○ MS 261 C-M Chainsaw with M-Tronic Technology – https://www.stihlusa.com/products/chain-saws/professional-saws/ms261cm
You might be asking yourself, how can I start a tree business or tree cutting business with only two chainsaws. The reality is you can, and this is how I started my company as well. I share this video to help maybe someone who is on the fence to wether starting their own tree cutting business or not.
#treecuttingbusiness #howtostart #treeservicebusiness
Camera Gear Used:
○ Iphone X
You can follow me on here as well:
○ FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/kennystreeremoval/
○ NSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/kennystreeremoval/
○ TWITTER: https://twitter.com/TreeCompanyNC
I hope you’re enjoying my videos. If you haven’t SUBSCRIBED yet, go ahead and SMASH that subscribe button and hit the bell notification so you get alert every time I post a NEW video.
DO NOT make any decisions based on Kenny’s videos. Please seek professional advice/training.
Common Misconceptions About Weed Management You Must Avoid
Lawn care is not just about buying the right products particularly when it comes to weed management. You must do extra work suggested by experts as well.The Secrets In Mastering Lawn Care Basics
While it is true that lawn care is by no means rocket science, having technical knowledge for proper utilization of resources as well as having the ability to perform other important things is important. To help you take good care of your lawn as well as perform the tasks efficiently without any hitch, a company specializing in lawn care shares a few basic concepts that you not only need to learn, but…Everything You Need To Know About Xeriscaping
Achieve and maintain a healthy, beautiful lawn and landscape. You can always get expert help if you do not have enough time to do so.How To Choose A Credible Lawn Care Assistance
Purchasing a product from a certain retail store or shop and hiring services from a person or a team of professionals are two different things. Shopping is much more convenient and relaxing as you only need to look for a product that you want to buy, and then pay for it at the counter. The transaction simply ends there without the need to remain in the store or build a rapport with one of the sales people. Once you paid for the item, you go on and do other things.Myths About Lawn Care You Should Know Now
When it comes to lawn care, homeowners sometimes fall for myths surrounding these. Despite the availability of information from blogs, magazines and even from companies specializing in lawn care, people still cling to these myths which can adversely affect the quality of a lawn. Many of these myths may be well-meaning but studies indicate that these can hurt your lawn and following these do not provide any value.